- 7+ years of experience in all stages of Web and software development life-cycle, from concept and development through quality assurance (QA) and tuning.
- Highly versed in cutting edge web technologies with skills in creating web applications utilizing many cutting edge technologies.
- In-depth understanding of modern software development concepts including Agile development, revision control, system design and maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge with various programming and scripting languages, web design, project management and multi-variable testing.
- Proven background in web development with an emphasis on a customer centric pay for performance work ethic.
- Superior communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Software Development Technologies
- Back-end development (PHP5.6+, Python, MySQL, SQLite, Azure SQL, MongoDB)
- Application programing (C, C++, Java).
- Source/Revision (GIT, Mercurial, SVN).
Software Development Methodologies
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Model View Controller (MVC)
- RESTful Principles
- Agile Methods
Software Engineer - San Diego, CA - 2015-Present
Currently part of a rapidly growing team of Software Engineers, QA Analysts, and product specialists tasked with growing the GoFundMe platform.
- Responsible for building and maintaining numerous customer service and business development tools that integrate heavily into our user facing product.
- Worked as part of a team to build an image review tool that handles approximately 18 thousands images a day.
- Integrated with a third party service to do advanced keyword analysis with the goal of protecting our visitors from malicious users.
Web Developer - San Diego, CA - 2011–2015
Worked with a small team of developers and designers, using advanced development strategies, to implement and maintain custom reporting and testing systems for numerous clients.
- Maintained a multitude of custom web applications and systems for an ever changing client base.
- Assisted in the implementation of automated DNS fail over, DB synchronization and Revision control systems for each of our applications.
- Implement front-end AB and multivariate tests to improve site performance. Many of our clients saw a 15% - 150% improvement in conversion rate. Resulting in millions of dollars in additional revenue.
San Diego Luxury Transportation
Web Designer/IT Administrator - San Diego, CA - 2009-2011
Created web sites geared toward specific regional ad campaigns, implemented new infrastructure technologies and provided administrative support for company systems.
- Designed and implemented websites for various marketing campaigns including PPC and affiliate traffic.
- Optimized specific sites for Organic traffic sources.
- Developed an internal network with centralized data backup, web mail, and a customer call tracking system.
San Diego State University
Major: B.S. in Computer Science
Palomar Community College
Certificate: Web Development with Emphasis in Java/Open Source
Dean's list Spring 2009
San Pasqual High School
Wrestling Coach - Escondido, CA - 2007-2009
Helped maintain after school wrestling program for San Pasqual High School athletes.
Available upon request
I honor my references' privacy while displaying my resume online. Feel free to contact me for more information!